Saturday, May 11, 2024

Time for change

 


 

 

 

Well, there are few things that set me totally back on my heels and make reevaluate everything in my life. Sadly, 2024 has been chocked FULL, already. So, I let's talk about this. Maybe admitting that sometimes we can see the big picture, yet completely miss the small steps; is exactly what more people need. Then again, maybe this is my own journey to realign with my own purpose. Either way, I need to talk this out.

 

My own personal struggles have been numerous for a lot of years, as my family has attempted to grow and be better. From personal health issues, to a couple of relocation attempts, from work to home school, to focusing on our farm...life truly took on a life of its own. I have been completely guilty of getting trapped in muddy waters of the minutia. Attempting to find silver linings after multiple times of getting kicked, and knocked down. One thing that I have always counted on was my stubbornness and having a strong fighting backbone. However, I lost my way. That is a hard pill to swallow. 

 

Today, I was listening to a podcast with someone I consider a friend. He has been one of the few people I have been able to count on for complete honesty and constructive criticism, and I have the utmost respect for. Listening to that podcast was exactly what I needed to hear. Now, I have to get back on track. I have to get reorganized, to stay on the path that has meant so much to me. Honestly, though...it's not even about me. 

 

So, I believe I will take this weekend, make my lists, focus on the exact direction I want to go, and then MAKE it happen. Weakness is not something I take well, and I personally need strengthen up to make stuff happen FOR me not TO me. No more reactions, it's time to be proactive.  How to get it all in line, I have no idea, but I will find a way. That is who I am...not this mouse I have seen for a bit now. No one else is going to degrade the true person I am, to a point of me feeling "less than," because of their own issues. Enough is enough. 


Have a blessed weekend. Make sure to tell the moms in your life how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment