Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The "Grand" Plan



As I sit 400 miles away from my family, we all share in the sadness of watching a great man being called to his spiritual home. I have shed many tears, and even had a tug-of-war within my heart of whether to make the trip or to keep the better memories, I once again turn to my own style of expression. Writing, the one way I can sort out my own emotions and keep a realistic grasp on life. As my Grandfather makes the journey from physical being to spiritual being, I continue to pray. My writing today:

The Grand Plan

Before a physical being is conceived,
a Grand Plan is already in place.
A Map of sorts.
We are put into physical beings to fulfill this plan.
We are given many choices throughout this plan,
but the Grand Plan is always in place.
No matter your physical age,
once that Grand Plan has been fulfilled,
you are called home to our Creator.
Those physical beings left on Earth,
that still have plans to fulfill, will grieve for the
loss of another physical being.
Do not grieve for long,
As a celebration of a being fulfilling their plan should be celebrated.
A celebration of a being that is being welcomed home by our Creator.
Sadness for the loss of a physical being is inevitable as a physical nature.
Our spiritual beings are always with us and guide us toward our own Grand Plan.
As we take time for our sadness,
we must also take time to celebrate a Grand Plan completion.

Our Creator is about to welcome another amazing spiritual being home.
Although, I am very sad to be losing the physical being I have called Grandpa,
I will celebrate his physical life completion and his homecoming with the strongest woman I have ever known, my Grandma.

With this Grand Plan completion, these two amazing people will be together again as eternal spiritual beings.

I love you Grandpa and Grandma.
~Salli~

No comments:

Post a Comment