Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'm in the twilight zone!


Some days, you just have to scratch your head, and wonder when you actually woke up and why the nightmare continues. Many people find themselves facing obstacles in life, whether by their own design or by lack of action when some one else throws in their ideas. While others try to do what's right, what's just and what's fair; they inadvertently allow the proverbial monkey wrench to upset their own balance.

On occasion, you attempt to have a conversation to help solve miniscule issues only to open up a flood gate of issues you had only guessed about. I am a firm believer in communication. I believe that you must be willing to talk, even if it means talking about issues that are hard to solve....or even have no solutions. I think that communication it the key to solving many problems, but sometimes conversations only prove that there are more underlying issues than once known.

Some issues are solvable with a little team work, some elbow grease, and the desire to fix the issue. Some, however, are not. Some issues are not as easy. Those are the issues that really require extended conversations, several options, and for me a lot of meditation and even some prayer. Some issues are controllable, some are not.

I don't claim to have any answers, let alone solutions. I know that, at this point, I am needing some serious meditation time. With multiple issues thrown at me lately, I am overwhelmed.

With my knowledge of how stress factors into illness, I hope to find some meditation time to release these stresses and quiet my mind. My writing helps me to release some stress so I hope you will forgive this post. I just needed a release, one that I get when I write!
Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment