Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas





As our children wake with hopeful eyes, and the excitement builds just a little bit more, we know Christmas Eve is upon. There is such a magic in the air, this time of year. The excitement of Santa visiting, knowing that our family will be together for Christmas, getting to spend time with some of our extended family, and the joy of knowing how happy our kids are is gift enough for me.

I don't believe in buying so much that it can't be covered by one paycheck. I don't believe gifts are really necessary at all. The most important part of all holidays for me, is spending time with those you love - family & friends. As adults, we are in the final stretch of chaos. Whether you are still shopping, cooking, wrapping or in my case...cleaning, tomorrow is Christmas. A day to not worry about the everyday stress, a day to spend loving your family and enjoying their company.

As we begin our flight of the bumblebee schedule for Christmas Eve, I look forward to time with my family and part of our extended family too. Wishing all of you, the happiest of times and warmest wishesh. Merry Christmas everyone!

~Salli~

No comments:

Post a Comment