Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A minor delay

Fellow readers, this will be a short post since I am having to do it from my phone. My computers are not working and finances won't allow a new one right now.

As my regular readers know, my writing is my way of reducing stress and ironing out any issues I am dealing, even some topics of interest occasionally. I haven't been able to write much without a computer and it's getting the better of me! This is where my love/hate with technology comes in. I can fill up 5 notebooks a week with thoughts and my short blogs are not even a scratch of the surface but usually the most pressing at the time. Since I am a technological idiot, I can not fix my own technology so I have to depend on others. Another area that I do not do well with, depending on others.

As is life, my little sister knows technology and has done so much to help but then Mother Nature took over with all the rain and flooding in her area. So, now she has to keep her house from flooding and we can get back to work on my stuff once she and her household are safe! In the meantime, my notebooks are filling, and my coffee chat will be a little later than normal.

Bear with me, keep everyone dealing with the effects of flooding in your thoughts and I will be getting back to writing soon!

~Sal~

No comments:

Post a Comment