Saturday, April 10, 2021

Late night chat, yes with coffee

 


My coffee chats are usually mornings, as I attempt to get my blood type up to coffee level. However, tonight has me needing to chat, share, and throw my opinions into a mix of millions of others. I'm not a video type person, so blogs is all ya get. Sorry! 


So, let's step back in time for just a brief update to anyone reading this that hasn't been reading my opinions for years. I grew up in a family living paycheck to paycheck. My parents divorced when I was 11, being a daddy's girl...my dad leaving our family home did some damage to my psyche. Anyway, both my parents remarried, and the child loyalties - even if misplaced at times, were to my parents. I have always been a very independent person, questioning everything and standing up (even when I got in trouble) for what I believed in. I married briefly right out of high school, then spent 2 years "sowing my wild oats" while working and attending college classes. I met my husband in 1998, began dating late that year, and married in mid-1999. We had our oldest child in late 2000. I was diagnosed with cancer in December 2001. I managed to get through the surgery and medications, only to be told I couldn't have anymore children due to scar tissue from the cancer and scar tissue from an incident when I was younger. I have been cancer free since that December. In 2008, my oldest began the school year just like any other, except within just a few weeks, he would come home with cuts/bruises/scratches. When I asked about them he just said a kid got rough on the playground. This continued and got worse clear to Christmas break that year. He got less excited to go to school, cried every morning before getting on the bus, and got very clingy. Finally, over Christmas break, he opened up that there was a kid bullying him. From January 2009-May 2009, I spent nearly everyday in the school; and got no where! I finally had enough and pulled him out of the school district and began homeschooling. During this time, I got a massive surprise...I was pregnant. Nearly 5 months by the time I found out. Apparently, God's will was far more determined than modern medicine. So, many new journeys began. 

 

I had dealt with miscarriages prior to my first child, so by 2000, I had begun researching holistic care to help my body heal itself and have what it needed. I had found a product that I still swear was the answer to my prayers, and allowed me to carry my oldest child. That was my initial jump into the misleading information in society about the modern way. The year I got pregnant with my youngest, I had once again gone back to managing my health with holistic care. Once my youngest was born, I knew my life would never be dependent on modern medicine again. My youngest was born with extreme allergies, and 4 shots at 4 months, and I about lost my baby. After that, I began my quest to all things natural. I managed to complete my degree with honors in Natural Health Consulting. I have since continued learning to include herbs, teas, and more natural remedies. A year ago, we made the decision to take the 2 week to flatten the curve bait. We quarantined our entire family for 2 weeks, after listening to the media hype up the flu. We had already experienced every symptom they talked about in November 2019. This flu was supposedly not here at that point, to which I call bullshit. Anyway, my husband's 2 week quarantine turned into nearly 6 months of layoff. During that time, however, I began researching. What I found was quite logical, but did not mesh with the narrative the media was spewing. So, I kept researching, learned how viruses work, that this virus was patented(which means it is man made), learned how to handle them with holistic care, and realized the fear campaign that was being broadcast constantly...was nothing more than propaganda. That research lead me down the start of many rabbit holes that I have found. That leads us to today.


I have spent so much time learning throughout my life. I love to learn. However, sometimes learning requires me to open my mind to possibilities that would not be a normal thought for me. When you open your mind, and don't limit your thoughts, it's amazing what is possible. My learning has lead me down some paths that was difficult for me to comprehend. Some of it still is. The hard part of learning, is having questions that can't be answered. I have notebooks of notes and research info. I have spent so many hours in front of my computer, pulling out any old books I could find, and even getting an old set of encyclopedias to reference. I have dug through Google, and then Duck Duck Go...side stepped a lot of censorship to find answers. Then there is all the truthers out there now. While I admire those that are willing to put themselves out there, some of the information is hard to confirm. While many of these folks, have sources they confer with, some prefer to remain a mystery. Many of us question their info, but why aren't we questioning the msm? They have all these "anonymous"  sources and how many times have we found that their stories are a complete crock?! Who are their sources? Are they real people or are these medias fed a story to feed to us? I quit watching television after the Sandy Hook incident. Watching CNN, I saw many faces that I had seen at other "mass shootings" at the time. I learned quickly, that day, that we were being lied to by the very people we depended to give us news...not propaganda. That was the end of tv for me, until I began listening because of the killer virus pandemic. Well, I should have known better. It spurred my fear, it played on my heart and pushed me to do what I thought would be best for my family. Little did I know, it was the exact flu that my family had already experienced. Anyway, I'm getting off track, again.


So many of my go-to truthers have given info that I have questioned. It's not that I find them uncreditable, but I'm skeptical of everyone these days. The thing we all need to remember is this: every one is digging for the same information, everyone is going to discern the information differently, some have confidential sources while others just regurgitate what they hear. This is by no means tearing into anyone, because we all want information, we are all trying to get to the root of the cue posts, we are all trying to decipher whatever information we can. People are beginning to battle within the community, which defeats the purpose of a united America. Why aren't we all working together to establish what is going on.  I have a few that I go to for information, while I don't agree with everything they say, I value their opinions. That is where doing our own research comes into play. Not a single one of us knows everything about everything. We all are valuable in different ways. It is going to take every single one of us to help wake the remaining people that haven't awoke. This doesn't even touch those that will need our support, guidance, and love once everything is revealed. We all know our own reactions as we were woke up to what has gone on with the children of the world. This subject alone is going to require a lot of compassion and empathy in the coming months. I've seen some that are happy to discredit others and it's very discouraging. Unless we have direct, verifiable information; how can we discredit anyone for sharing what information they get? There are many of that would love to ask questions to the bigger truthers. I for one would love to ask some of these questions to those that seem to have higher intelligence sources than us little people can get. But, I'm just a mom on a farm, with an infinite desire to learn, asking questions that are important to me, my family and my community. I've got better things to do than battle with others trying to learn too. 


I truly believe one of our biggest issues as a society is our lack of ability to communicate anymore. We have allowed our ego and the DS to dictate a division amongst the good people of the world. Each country in our world, have some remarkable people. We have to remember that the people of the world are separate from our governments. We all need to honor our country prides and traditions but realize and accept that governments around the world are corrupt to the core. We have to quit being divided. When our governments bait us, it's up to us to push back and stop it! The sad part is that many of us were blinded by years of manipulation from our educations, to the television, and even the blatant lies fed to us by our own politicians. We the people, have allowed this to go on. We became too complacent. The phrase, "hard times lead to strong people, strong people lead to good times, good times lead to weak people," has brought us to where we are. Many of us weren't around for WW 1, WW 2, the Depression, Korean, Beirut, Vietnam, or the assassination of JFK. Some of us are in our mid-40's and while I personally remember the Desert Storm, 9/11, Iraq and Afghanistan; I grew up in a weaker generation. I have taken personal responsibility for the choices I make, but so many young have not. They weren't brought up that way. They were brought up in the era of political correctness, tolerance, and time outs. We really can't blame anyone for our lack of knowledge since the internet has become such a mainstay in most homes. Ignorance is a choice, but some are afraid to ask questions because of the ego driven people in the world. We need to be more prepared to help teach our younger generations, make it a priority to help give them a skill/trade, have the patience to teach and encourage. We have some truly incredible young people that need direction, not handouts. 


Tonight, I'm going to end my soap box with a few last thoughts. To any truthers that want to make an impact and continue to expand this movement...have compassion, explain what you can but belittling others that may have differing opinions is very unbecoming. Reach out to people that want to help this movement and be prepared to have questions that you haven't covered yet. I, for one, believe I will begin a series of blogs that will help to educate with the facts that I have. Maybe starting with the Constitution and Bill Of Rights. Venturing into the child trafficking, corruption, the history(true history) of our nation, who knows where it may lead. Education is something no one can ever take from you and it is the most valuable resource you will ever have.


God Bless,

Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment