Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow! March? Really?!?!

I am amazed by how fast time is flying by.  My birthday, turned out to be the best one yet!  My husband threw me a surprise party with our local family, and friends.  Even his brother and sister-in-law were able to extend their stay, to be here!  My great friend, had a huge party and is truly an amazing and awesome person & friend!  I don't I will ever forget this!

January was very LONG!  I realized that, although I love Winter and snow, I need some sunshine and time outdoors!  We had a blizzard the end of the month that dropped 25 inches of snow in about as many hours.  It was beautiful, but I am glad it's gone! : )  I started back to college, and found out quickly how tough it is to go to school myself, take care of 2 kids, homeschool, and attempt to keep up with groceries, homework, and housework.

February flew by also!  Candle sales picked up again, we had Christmas with my Mom, and got back to our home school schedule.  Not to mention my school work. 


So, here we are, starting March.  This is a busy month for us.  We are back to full home school schedule, my homework, and Chloe turns 2 on the 14th.    The end of February we finalized our home loan requirements,(all but the down payment!), we have begun paying off debts, and really looking forward to our big move this Summer.  We are doing some packing as time allows, but the majority will be done in May/June.  I have Candle parties/orders/fundraisers going on all over this month.  I have been working towards some organization in our house and our schedules.  I am finding that I have to have these to get anything accomplished. 

There's really not a whole lot new in our house, but yet our house is buzzing with excitement. 
Wishing you many blessings!
Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment