Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Year

Well, as I plan to enjoy my birthday today, I can't help but look forward to the coming year.  I turn 36 this year. Almost everyone I know, dreads their birthday's.  Me, I LOVE mine!  Each year, I look forward to spending time with my family, and my friends.  This year, has already been an amazing year. 

Late this Summer, we made the commitment to purchase a house and some property.  The price was great, and it was exactly what we wanted...with the bonus of a great house!  We Celebrated Chloe's 1st birthday in March, and Joey's 10th birthday in September.  I started working with Gold Canyon, selling candles in May....BEST move I ever made!  We had a crazy holiday season that began in October.  Between selling candles, and our regular holiday activities....October - December has flown!  Christmas Day, we took down all the Christmas decorations, and got them packed to move this Summer.  We are truly blessed!

So, as 2011 approaches, I can't help but look forward to the blessings of the coming year.  We have so much to be thankful for and to cherish. We are looking forward to putting the finishing touches on the sale of our new house, and moving in.  We will be able to put down roots, not just for our kids, but also for us! 
God bless,
Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment