Saturday, June 1, 2013

My rant after calming down some!


For those who don't know, I have worked with Gold Canyon Candles for 3 years now. I break my neck to make sure my party hosts get their rewards and try to always give something extra as a thank you. I have offered free shipping on party orders (which comes out of my pocket), the extra thank you gift also comes out of my pocket and I have some of the best customers around. The thing that irritates me to no end, is when those party hosts get all those rewards for their parties and turn around and sell them at cost. To me this is wrong. Not only does it take more money out of my pocket, but those rewards are given, by the company, as a thank you and are free to the party host. While I will continue to work with this amazing company, I will be making some changes to the way I do business. It is wrong to speak untruths, and manipulate to get your way and make yourself look better.

As I have often said, I treat others the way they treat me. If you believe I am treating you badly, you better take a look at the way you treat me. I have reached a point in my life that I am ready to walk away/turn my back on those who do not treat me with respect or common courtesy. I am human, I make mistakes, but I will not be disrespected by ANYONE! I deserve respect, and if you can't give me that, then you don't have a place in my life.

To say I am upset this morning is an understatement! The very reason I started in my business was because of the same lies and B.S. that has now started someone else on a no win venture. Although I love this company, and the candles, I didn't want to take this on to begin with. Now, I love it with the exception of the stress caused by a couple people I no longer have to deal with. So, now I continue my venture, in new light and with less stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment