Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Excited that I can help!

I seem to have so many exciting times in life.  We had a year and a half of roller coasters, while waiting on a closing, for a home that never came to fruition.  Within 2 days of that heartbreak, we began a plan that was inevitably the path that was meant to be.  We bought 25 acres, a modular home, horses, chickens, built fence, took a hay field and turned it into our home....in less than 3 months.  Now, that the holiday season has ended...my new adventures begin.  I am so excited about it that I can hardly sit still! 

A good friend of mine, called a few days ago and introduced me to a company that I had never heard of.  Being the skeptic that I am, I decided to do as much research as I could.  As you may know, I am a HUGE advocate of Natural Health.  Natural diets, natural life styles, and leaving the box stores behind.  We grow our own garden, we raise chickens for fresh eggs, and are in the process of purchasing a cow for milk.  So, when I find something that aligns with my beliefs, I will promote it to the best of my ability.  After all the research and articles I could find, had been read....I can honestly say that I am blown away! 

Now, because I am not "officially" part of this company, YET!, I will not give out the name.  What I can tell you is this:  If you are wanting to lose weight, gain weight, tone up muscle mass, have more energy or even make some extra money and earn some free product...this company is second to NONE!  This billion dollar company, is partnered with a publicly traded company, they have seasoned and successful leadership, they have products that are nutritionally better than ANYTHING on the market, the products contain only natural ingredients(vitamins/minerals/etc), no high fructose corn syrup, they contain no lactose, no gluten, and are Kosher certified.  The products (for 30 day supplies) range from $29-$249 months.  The business requires an investment and work.  It is $500 to start, and you must purchase a monthly kit.  They offer the best online and offline marketing available.  They offer several avenues of making money, but best of all...you are offering not only weight loss/gain, muscle tone, energy...but also an avenue for optimal nutrition. 

Yes, I am excited about this company and their products!  Yes, I will be working with this company, and yes...as soon as I am part of this company...I will be shouting this from the roof tops! 

To my health AND yours!
Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment