Saturday, January 5, 2013

Writing my book as I go along


5 days into a new year and so much has happened already. I know the coming holiday let down starts. January is always more somber than any other month. We had 6 weeks of parties, gatherings, the beautiful decorations and way too much food.

As I get set to start my regular schedules again Monday, I can not help but to be ready. Yes, it's been nice spending so much time with family, baking continuously for 2 months, and even having my home look like Santa's workshop. Now, it's time to take down the decorations, scrub walls & windows, return furniture to it's prior locations, get organized and clean out the stuff we no longer use. That being said, I have only 3 months to get everything done before it's time for garden season.

So, as I begin to minimize the stuff in our home, maybe I can find the organization I need and the cleanliness I am craving before I spend most of my days outdoors. So, in addition to our regular schedules, we will be organizing, eliminating and cleaning every nook and cranny of our home in the coming months!

I don't have much in the way of wisdom with my post today, but know that as events present themselves, I will share my thoughts. We will be touching on Savings for the new year, budgeting frugally, not to mention whatever current events may strike a nerve for me.

Wishing you all a great weekend, and the strength to conquer your goals throughout the year!
~Sal~

No comments:

Post a Comment