Friday, July 8, 2022

Coffee Chat

 


I want to start with so much gratitude for the kindness and friendships I have had. As many know, I get a few not-so-nice people that will occasionally send me snarky emails but the large majority that reach out, are sweet. Thank you!


I've been told a lot lately that I look "tired." I am tired. It's not the kind of tired that goes away with a restful sleep though. What I have been dealing with is a tired of the mind and spirit. I have been bogged down with information overload, not being able to have open conversations, constantly having to reign in my thoughts, trying to make sure my family is prepared for whatever chaos may come about, seeing and feeling so much ugliness come out of people(many whom I would have never expected), attempting to help whomever I can, feeling used & taken for granted, and battling within myself to keep my own spirit of hope from dying. It's mentally exhausting...even more so when you don't have anyone to confide in. I have spent a LOT of time on my gardens this year, out with my chickens/ducks/goats, planning for more gardens, and doing everything I can to be outdoors more than in! Sadly, a lot of my research has led me to information that is very dark, and once you see the evidence, you can not unsee it nor can you justify trying to keep quiet about it. Again, it's sad, but most don't want to hear about it because they can't handle it. I get that!!! Imagine what it feels like to know, have seen and NOT be able to talk through it. I get it, I really do. There is so much negativity in the world today, it's hard to believe what we see, does not even scratch the surface of dark and evil behaviors that has been in my research. It's hard to believe that 3 years after trying to debunk a "conspiracy theory," it would open such a web of pure evil by people that are admired by so many. It has truly changed me forever.


None of that tired even touches my personal life. I won't go into a lot of detail there, but I promise it's not sunshine and unicorns shitting skittles either. It's not bad...just not where it should be either. The inflation has taken a hit on a lot around our little farm. The extreme price increases in every aspect of a farm, a home, buying food, buying fuel, and utilities have increased and our incomes have not. Just like all of you. We are no different that 98% of everyone else. We are having to cut expenses, we are doing less than we already did, many of our projects are put on hold for a 3rd year, repair costs are higher than a big tree but still cheaper than buying something different. We have parked the diesel truck and are solely using my more economical Jeep...which means I don't have a vehicle to use through the week...not that I did much anyway, but still. Our errands are limited to one day, after everything piles up so we can make one trip and do it all. It's a serious strain, and that tends to put strain on relationships - spouses and children too. 


We are about a week away from one of the first dates I have read to watch for. Sometime around the 15th, it is predicted that prices will further increase - as much as double from where they are currently. The jobs report came out today and while they fluffed it up to sound promising, there's an awful lot of layoffs coming about, businesses closing, and mortgage loan professionals being let go. I truly believe we have been in a recession since about October/November of last year. The financial experts are expecting another housing market crash, a stock market crash, and the supply chain is about to get worse thanks to California's new law on owner/operator truckers. In a time when the supply chain is already in trouble, those idiots decide to take a minimum of 70K truckers off their roads. Congratulations California, you truly are in a battle of the "The Dumbest...." right up there with Washington D.C.  I swear, sometimes all you can do is shake your head. Our federal reserve oil is being shipped overseas to China and India, all the while, potato head and admin are begging to buy oil from Saudi, Iran and South America. Israel has had another government shake up, as their latest Prime Minister steps down. Now, the UK, also has a shake up with Boris Johnson being completely disgraced and upwards of 35 in the cabinet resigning. Is that what we are about to see in D.C.? Is that why there has been a barrage of resignations from potato heads staff? Sadly, we have dumb, dumber, and dumbest at the helm if potato heads resigns...then there's the cackling witch, or drunken Nancy. We're screwed with all of the above! There are repercussions for lying and cheating!!


I truly hope you are working diligently to get your homes prepared for the coming months. Not just with food, water, first aid, medicine, and pet supplies...but also keeping some cash on hand, and setting money aside in the event of a job loss. I know I have been busting my tail to try to get our debts paid down the past 5 years, but that is a slow process and was slowed even more by a covid layoff. While ours is not what most have wrapped up in just a house...I don't like debt. I was able to do more for awhile, but like so many, that left in a hurry. Now, I am home 24/7, doing everything I can from here to make sure my family has what they need, and hope to have enough we could survive a complete system melt down, that appears to be barreling towards us. 


Everyone stay safe. There is a lot of crazy stuff happening. Stay aware of your surroundings and don't let your children out of your sight! Protect those babies with every fiber of your being. Avoid poorly lit areas, try not to go places alone, keep your cell phones charged and pay attention!!!  

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment