Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The weight of the world...

 

Today my heart feels heavy, and it feels as the weight of the world is resting on my shoulders. I have felt this a lot the past few years. It seems like the more chaotic the world appears, the more withdrawn I am becoming. It's almost suffocating to feel so deeply, to be able to "feel" others emotions and to see such ignorance spread.


I started out to write about every single thing that is in complete melt-down mode, but I just can't do it today. I have felt so many energy shifts the past couple of years, that it has thrown off my own balance. Being sensitive to energies, you are in a constant state of a balancing act. One person's negative energy will throw you into a negative emotion yourself...unless you are aware and know how to protect yourself. When you live in a household of several people, it feels like emotional popcorn popping all the time. It's mentally draining. Most people on have a flight or fight moment or moments in their life. Many of us that have energy sensitivity live in a constant state of flight or fight. It drains your own energy, and it drains your physical energy. Especially, if you do not take time to recharge or have an outlet. 


We live in a time of inundation of information. We are constantly ambushed with energy. It hits us through television, social media, and our cell phones. We are fed information 24/7. The energy is put out there to feed off of people's emotions. Think about all the videos we watch, how every headline story is written, and how the lead off stories on the noise box begin and end. I quit watching television nearly a decade ago. I have no desire to watch it at all. Even the Christmas shows I used to love, are no longer appealing. The enjoyment of just relaxing and watching a good movie has been replaced with violence, crime, and unrealistic crap. There are no wholesome, good/positive movies left. I find myself online less and less, and returning to reading books and taking time to pray more. I find myself focusing on more spiritual paths. Spending more time focused on my family, our farm and a simpler life. 


I need to take some time to recharge. My balance is off, and my energy is all over the place. I know the world feels like it is in complete meltdown. Everything that many of us alive today, have known, has changed. We have had several generations of abundance and having everything at our fingertips. That appears to changing at a rapid rate of speed. Many don't know how to handle these disruptions, or changes. With that, it has created a lot of fear and a change, that many can't handle. Needless to say, it makes for a lot of angry and emotional people. This creates more stress to those sensitive to energies. 


Today, I am going to just see where the day takes me. So much is changing(not for the better), and the energy is not pleasant. I will encourage everyone reading this to make the effort, and be kind to everyone. None of us know what other's are dealing with. Most of us, have issues we face, and no one knows about them. We don't broadcast or make public what is going on in our lives. 


Be a blessing to someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment