Tuesday, August 9, 2022

WE didn't start this fire!

 


 

 

 

Welcome to chaos, keep hands and feet inside the car, and hang on like your life depends on it - because it does!

 

So many of us have said, prepare, stock up, grow a garden, pray. We've seen the writing on the wall for many years now. We've seen the increase of fire and fury just this year. We've watched the American government work for everyone BUT the American people.  We've watched this administration blow through our tax money, and raise our country's debt exponentially in the past 18 months. We've watched as inflation has risen, and recession nearing depression has hit. We've watched as over 100 food processing plants have burned, our babies can't get their formula, our seniors are having to choose medicine over eating, we've been told jobs are being created but businesses are shutting down due to a lack of work force, we have seen our GDP fall flat, a housing market crash that is inevitable, we've been spoon fed propaganda about first an illness with a 97% survival rate(unless you go to a hospital), and now another illness that has less than 10,000 cases world wide that is spread by homosexual intercourse...kinda sounds like an STD or AIDS. The worthless Congress has just passed a bill that was for "inflation reduction," yet it hires 87,000 NEW IRS agents going after those making under $400,000 a year, and 70% of their focus is on those making under $75,000 year. Sounds like an excellent waste of money to me. Yet, we are sending billions more to Ukraine for WHAT???? Is this blackmail money, payoff, or money laundering? No one seems to be able to answer what another round of billions is for. I suppose when you are as compromised as 90% of those in DC, anything is possible. How about this politicization of the FBI/DOJ?! Huh, so much for bipartisan agencies. So, it just so happens that one of the FIRST executive orders Trump signed in 2017, was for human trafficking. AND it just so happens, that the judge that authorized this siege on Mar-A-Logo was Epstein's attorney, and the attorney for the pilots of the Lolita Express. What a coinky dink, huh?! This was the final straw for this Mama!! 


While I have stepped out of my own comfort zone, and started sharing videos, out of concern for others...what have you done? While I offered to teach or help anyone that was trying to prepare their homes and families, what were you doing? While I busted my ass to try to get plants to grow in my garden, what were you doing? While I gave myself heat exhaustion to keep that garden weeded, watered and insect free, what were you doing? While I took whatever I could scrape up each month to add some canned items from the store to my pantry, what were you doing? While I took lessons, refresher courses to learn how to can other foods, preserve foods, butcher meat, and save seeds, what did you do? While I fought with my family, to explain a circumstance that none of us have ever experienced, what did you do? While I have gathered recipes from the depression era to learn how to stretch food, what did you do? While I was learning first aid techniques from years past to gain more knowledge, what were you doing? While I have been busting my ass to pay down debts, what have you done? While I have planned for animal feed/grains/minerals, learned how much flour/sugar/water/etc. my family uses on a monthly basis, what have you done? What have you done???


Will YOUR babies(no matter how old) have food to eat? Will YOU have food to eat? What about your pets? I have listened to every excuse under the sun as to why people can't or won't stock up, won't prepare. To be honest, I'm sick of hearing them! This event yesterday evening just lit a fire, that will not be going out. WE didn't light the fire, but you bet your ass, we will be fighting it! It is one thing to support politics of your choice, it's another to demonize/harass/weaponize a legal system that Constitutionally, is not to be biased. You see, what this farce fueled was exactly the opposite of what these corrupt politicians had hoped for. There were many of us, that were not willing to be dedicated to a party but instead chose from the person that seemed to be best for the job. Now, at least for me, this just swayed me aware from any and ALL Democrats, for life. I know there are many just like me. While we were undecided about Trump, for the 5 1/2 years he has been under attack, and have yet to stick him with anything...proves to me exactly what is happening. Not only that, but while many were in lockdown, and chose to do whatever....I researched. I learned about the executive orders Trump put through, I learned about where he donated every penny of his salary while he was president, I learned about extreme issue with human/child trafficking. I learned about the slush fund set up for those elected to buy off any trouble they got in, with our tax money. I learned the TRUE stories behind the wars, the banking industry, Russia, Bohemian Grove, Davos, the UN, NATO, the royal families, Operation Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird, the true origins of Covid, and so much MORE! I reread the Constitution, and the Bill Of Rights. I learned how our birth certificates have been bought and sold for DECADES. I learned that the laws being followed are Admiralty/Maritime laws, not common law. I learned that because of that law, our birth certificates are treated like a vessel lost at sea. We are considered chattle in their sales. So, yeah, I have spent my time educating myself. 


I've seen and preached for the better part of 3 years, about having your home prepared for the worst. I have prayed everyday for a better outcome, but....here we are, standing in the ring of fire. We are 90 days from the mid-term elections. These wingnuts have just signed, sealed and delivered a wave of change. You see, Treason, is a real crime. Punishable by death. When you have a large majority in elected positions that have committed Treason, High Treason, Crimes Against Humanity, Crimes Against Children, Money Laundering, Blackmail, Bribery, Quid Pro Quo....all those guillotines that Obama ordered...looks like they will be put to use, and NOT on the American people. So, while everyone out there wants to bicker and bitch about party lines, medical decisions, race, and "tacos" many of us have looked past these distractions to the actions taking place in Congress, Senate, Supreme Court and the White House. So, now I wonder when martial law will be invoked, as the military is our "last" line of defense from tyranny. 


While there are many sheep that are following the crowd, and just doing what they are told....that cliff you are being herded towards so much closer than you think. I pray for everyone, even those that refuse to see the wold in sheeps clothes. Our nation, our citizens deserve to be told the truth. We deserve to demand accountability from our elected officials. We deserve to have OUR votes counts, every American citizen. We are ALL God's children, color/race/sex - none of that matters. 


WE didn't start this fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment