Saturday, May 1, 2010

Amazing!

"A simple shift in your emotion can make your entire energy field shift!"

This is so true. It's amazing to me how the little "baby" steps I am taking, are seriously working. Having a little insight to how to change my thoughts, and making that simple shift - can seriously change your emotional vibe.

I have enjoyed a busy few days. A birthday party for Richard's cousin last night, Joey having a friend over, going to our Elementary PTO carnival tonight...and even the simple shift of position. I was having some negative thoughts this morning, and I physically got out of my chair, went to load the dishwasher, and wash Chloe's bottles. That little shift, and taking control over my thoughts made a huge difference.

I have listened to a man named Les Brown, a lot lately. This is a man who has overcome some serious issues and has the motto: " It's Possible!" And to tell you the truth, why shouldn't it be possible. Whether your "it," is more money, a better job, a job, a great relationship, or whatever you are wanting. WHY NOT? So many of us dream at less than 10% of our potential, because we have been programmed that way.

I am undoing that programming, and reprogramming my thoughts, attitude, and self-image to not only dream to my potential but to achieve those those dreams! AND WHY NOT? Because I don't have an Ivy League education, I don't have a degree in the area I have a passion for, because I wasn't in the top 10% of my class....SO WHAT! I can achieve and thrive in whatever I put my mind to...and so can anyone else...IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!

So, my goals - on a brief description: to continually work on my self, and become the best me that I can, to achieve National Vice President with my company, to build a financial legacy for my children, to build a beautiful new home with lots of room for my kids to run and grow, and to give my relationships the attention the need and deserve.

I ask you, what are your goals, and what are you doing to work towards those goals. Are you feeling in your heart what you want to happen? Have you written down your goals in detail? If not...what are you waiting for?

"Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality!" - LesBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment