Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great day, overall

What an outstanding day! Chloe took her first steps alone today. We were playing in the yard, she let go of my hand took about 5 steps and then realized that she had done it alone. It was so amazing to see. I almost cried....my baby is growing up!

Joey and his friend Damien played all day! The boys had so much fun running, riding bicycles, riding the 4-wheeler, and then the water fight. Now, they are fighting to stay awake, and watching cartoons.

I have had an emotional day. Overall, it was the best day in ages. My baby girl walked, my "baby" boy had a great day, the yard got mowed and looks awesome, and I got to spend all day outdoors. I did find that a friend, whom I have depended on and trusted with my life for years hadn't been honest with me. That hurt, but I hope to find out why they couldn't tell me the truth.

Anyway, back to the rest of the day..... It has truly been a great day with my family. Tomorrow will be another busy, and productive day. Tilling the garden, and planting the plants/seeds we have.

Have an amazing night and I'll write again soon!
Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment