Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our "quiet" weekend.....HA!

Well, our quiet, uneventful, and "no-plan" weekend has been crazy! Laughing, I have to say absolutely nothing has been accomplished, but we've been busy!

Friday was a strange day. Joey and I had to argue again before school. I will be so glad when this public school struggles are over! We have 22 actual school days left. Believe me, I think I am counting them down with more excitement than Joey! Anyway, my whole day was spent feeling guilty for putting him on the bus with tears, again. I really didn't do anything all day. I decided about 2 Friday afternoon that I needed to go to the grocery store, and get a few things. So, I surprised Joey, by picking him up at school. We spent about 20 minutes talking about the morning and agreed that these arguements are hard for both of us to deal with. We got groceries, and he helped so much. When we got home, he even carried groceries in for me. I decided I wasn't cooking, so we ordered out for supper. Then Joey had a friend come over who stayed until 10:30. Part of that was because the child's mom and I were talking! So, this morning we had to have a brief disagreement about picking up toys. I think this is an on-going arguement. So, around 10:30 Joey's friend Damien came over again. Damien has become our second son. He is here about every weekend. He and Joey have so much fun. We were supposed to go to Richard's youngest sister's prom grand march tonight. Well, the lovely weather had pretty much hindered that from about 3 this afternoon on. So, as of right now, we've had 2 plus inches of rain since 4 and it's still raining and storming! I hope it stops soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment