Saturday, April 10, 2010

More random thoughts

Gosh, where to start. I always have a million thoughts going through my head at any given moment. Trying to organize them in order is proving a challenge this morning! : ) I guess I will start with yesterday afternoon and then move forward.

Our school buses were moved back to hard surface routes only, so that meant having to take Joey to and from school yesterday. Hopefully they will be back on normal routes Monday! Anyway, after picking Joey up at school, we can home. It was such a fantastic day yesterday, I just couldn't force myself to stay indoors. So, Joey got his snack and out the door we went! We spent almost an hour outside. Joey and the puppies ran around the yard until all of them were panting! : ) Chloe and I walked the entire yard, played with the puppies, and our beagle Kate. Chloe held my hand as we walked and had to stop occassionally to feel the grass, or dirt. I picked her up for awhile, and she had to feel the trees, the new flowers coming to life, and anything else that caught her attention! She had so much fun exploring, and I was having a blast watching her face light up every time she saw something new. It was so nice spending quality time with both kids. I am usually fussing about the house, or dealing with phone calls or text messages. I left the phone in the house so I wouldn't have an interruptions! We had a ball, and I can't wait to spend more time with the kids!

After our dinner of cold sandwiches,lol, I set in on cleaning the office! That room was knee deep from the door clear through! What a challenge that room was! By midnight, I had everything clean, and all but the filing done. Filing will be a project for later. I love knowing there is a floor, and desk in there! :D

Now, I knew the puppies would need some outside time before I called it a night. So, at a little after midnight, with everyone else in the house sleeping, I let them out. I got online for a bit. Boy, am I glad I did! I found the PERFECT curriculum for Joey! It covers every subject and outside of a$60 set of books, is totally free! It's called an olf fashioned education. It's exactly what I was trying to find. I have some printing to do, but it is very cut & dry and provides all the info I need to teach him right. It includes Bible study, math, language arts, history, science, reading/grammar, biographies, art/art composition, music, foreign language and more!

Well, after a few hours of sleep, I am up and on the go. Today's agenda includes: cleaning up the yard, mowing, Joey has a friend coming over, hoping to have a bonfire, and more quality time with my family. I do have a few yucky chores to finish; laundry, dishes and vaccuming, but the rest of today and tomorrow is all about family time!

Monday will begin crazy again....as always. Richard to work, Joey to school, Chloe down for her nap, work Ameriplan until Chloe wakes up, then lunch, clean up, playtime,housework, work Ameriplan for Chloe's hour long afternoon nap, Joey home, snacks, get dinner ready, Richard home, evening chores, reading time with the kids, baths, kids bedtime, work Ameriplan again, then it's time for me to go to bed.

Well, there's an update. I am so glad to have this blog. It really helps keep my thoughts in order, reminds me of my priorities, and helps keep those reading it updated. I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the fantastic weather!
God Bless!
Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment